Ever wonder if your call center is representing your brand properly? Our Call Track call center monitoring tools can give you the confidence you’re looking for.
- Records both in-bound and out-bound call center calls and saves them for real time for future review
- Client has the option to review calls or may choose to have the calls reviewed by our highly trained and certified SEC resources
- SEC resources will listen to calls while completing a client specific questionnaire designed meet the client‘s unique needs
- Built-in conditional alerts trigger emails to client designated personnel immediately upon review, alerting them that a certain condition has occurred and needs their attention
- Emails include a hyperlink directly to the recording so managers can hear calls and respond accordingly
Our Certified Brand Agents can even listen to and evaluate the recordings that are provided by your call center system or by the SEC recording appliance. While listening to the recorded calls they will answer the questions an operations manager wants to know, based on previously determined business rules and standards. SEC develops customized performance scorecards based on call program and script requirements. While each individual case is unique, most Performance Scorecards summarize the key observable elements required in each of the following steps:
- Introduction and Response
- Key Pitch (outbound)
- Request Management (inbound) Phase
- Result and/or Resolution
- Close (Final Impression)
Once a report is Submitted by a Brand Agent, the call performance results are captured into a reporting system that aggregates results by rep, by location etc. These submitted reports based on the pre-defined condition route the call recording to the responsible manager for action.
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Let our business intelligence experts put together an introductory package of services that meets your needs and your budget, with no long-term commitment. Please call 516.576.1188 x.3530 or email us at email@example.com for more information.