Are you concerned with how your brand is perceived online? The growing influence of social media on a company’s success can no longer be denied. Many major brands are making major policy shifts due to negative feedback online. Our new application, Pulse Online Reputation Management, allows you to know how your brand is being perceived online, and SEC’s highly-trained staff can help mitigate negative comments before they become huge issues.
- The most comprehensive, highest-relevance media monitoring solutions in the industry
- Artificial intelligence software scans tens of thousands of Internet blogs, social media and web video for references to your company or brand
- Detailed reports based on your customized criteria, delivering you the most relevant, actionable intelligence available
- Search and track by brand, product or by any keyword or string of keywords
- Results include headline, text and links to the original blog post and are prepared by an SEC editor to remove irrelevant hits
- Comprehensive site archive dating back two years
- Scalable to meet your needs and budget precisely
- Available on an ad hoc or continual basis
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Let our business intelligence experts put together an introductory package of services that meets your needs and your budget, with no long-term commitment. Please call 516.576.1188 x.3530 or email us at email@example.com for more information.