Do you know what percentage of your customers would actually enthusiastically recommend your company to friends and family? This was the question SEC helped answer for one of our clients, a leading New York City Department Store.
The latest research into customer behavior suggests that all customers fall into one of three types: detractors, passives, and promoters. Measuring how many of your clients call into each group and identifying the behaviors that create enthusiastic brand promoters can have a huge effect on your bottom line.
To answer these questions, SEC developed a customized program using various methods to define the characteristics of a Brand Promoter customer.
- Customized surveys using online and regular mail methodologies for the following:
- Best Customers
- Neutral customers
- Lost customers
- In-store customer intercept and exit interviews
- Customized questions for customers who made a purchase vs. those that did not
- Using iPad devices for immediate integration into custom reports
- Customized Call Monitoring program to determine the responsiveness of customer service personnel
- Traditional covert mystery shops at multiple locations
- Identification of specific greeting time standards for staff
- Improved standards for wait times at the register
- Specific language standards to improve suggestive selling and increase average order size
- Develop a custom knowledge transfer Certification that can be leveraged for use internally
- Online reporting console for results side by side with other similar data from interventions
- Communications Schema for organization to share knowledge
- 13% increase in Brand Promoter customers over 6 month period