Looking for a simple yet powerful way to connect with your employees and customers? SEC’s LIQUID Survey provides you with actionable intelligence anywhere, anytime 24 x 7.
At SEC, we understand the need to provide employees, customers, stakeholders and all website visitors with an immediate way to share their experiences, and to provide your staff with actionable feedback to improve customer experience. That’s why we developed LIQUID Survey, a powerful tool that leverages the power of the web to create a critical connection between your employees, customers and your entire front line team. Built upon our proprietary Enterprise Feedback Management System LIQUID Survey invites any visitor to tell you anything, at anytime, from any touch point.
LIQUID Survey enables you to collect, understand and act on real-time comments from all your valuable constituents. Your customers or prospects are invited to grade their experience with your brand in realtime using LIQUID Survey. Customized to match your branding, LIQUID Survey is a seamlessly integrated communication tool. Data is collected and compiled into easy-to-read reports that highlight which units are creating Brand Promoters and which ones are experiencing performance issues. Field managers receive email alerts on performance, so they can share information immediately with their front line teams and implement changes quickly. Having a clear, intuitive view of your customer grades at the unit level allows managers to make course corrections before declines in service quality cause lost sales.
- Customized list of questions most critical to your business and Brand Promoter Score
- Provides your managers with actionable items your team can implement quickly
- Web-based interface can be added to your site to collect and report data 24 x 7
- Low cost compared to traditional survey methods
- Allows you to provide valuable incentives for future purchases
- Provides detailed reporting 24 x 7 via easy to use dashboard
- Sends simple email alerts directly to local managers and staff for quick action
- Can be integrated with POS systems
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Let our business intelligence experts put together an introductory package of services that meets your needs and your budget, with no long-term commitment. Please call 516.576.1188 x.3530 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.